Learn the fundamentals of teaching Bungee as an apparatus, and get coaching on how to apply them to your specific studio and student body!
Add fun and variety to your studio’s programs with a new apparatus that is quickly gaining momentum. Bungee has gone from the quirky new kid on the block to one of movement’s hottest classes in a relatively quick period of time. Don’t let this opportunity pass you and your students on by. Teach drop-ins, develop ongoing curriculum, and even host one-of-a-kind bachelorette and birthday parties with this exciting new aerial discipline!
After completing our three day Bungee Fit Teacher Training, you will have the knowledge and tools you need to start your own basic Bungee Fit classes and to develop other bungee programs that work for your studio’s needs. Come prepared to sweat, have fun, and learn new skills to grow your business!
The program includes:
- Bungee skills and movement vocabulary to create your own personalized classes, including adaptive modifications
- Lesson planning ideas for students of all levels from new to experienced
- Class structure and sequencing format and ideas to develop your own curriculum
- Equipment, rigging, and safety knowledge, including manufacturer recommendations and injury prevention practices
- Discussion on how to promote inclusivity and diversity in your classes
- Practice teaching with fellow teacher training participants
- Opportunity to take one of our Bungee Fit classes to experience how we structure our bungee classes
- Access to the Bungee Fit Teacher Training photo and video library / glossary
- Ongoing networking opportunities with fellow Teacher Training attendees
- Tuesday, October 4 – 10am – 5pm
- Wednesday, October 5 – 10am – 5pm
- Thursday, October 6 – 10am – 5pm
- $1000 workshop only ($900 Early Bird before 8/1)
- $1750 workshop + 1 full set of bungee equipment ($1575 Early Bird before 8/1)
Workshop cost does not include any travel or lodging fees. Equipment for use will be provided during training if you do not purchase your own full set-up. Full bungee set-up includes: 1 four-pick harness, 8 high density bungee cords, 5 carabiners, and 1 triangle plate.